Ownership & Management Structure
NEW - YLANG YLANG VILLAS & PASSION FRUIT SUITES
(Passion Fruit Suites pictured above)
- The new extension to Beach View Condominium Hotel is a 19 unit addition set on 2 acres of Barbados’ famed West Coast, just steps away from the beach. There are two pools, a large reception with a gym & spa as well as a full service restaurant.
- The condos will be sold freehold.
- The structure of the development provides for certain benefits applicable to hotel operations.
- The common areas of the development, which include the reception, restaurant, gym & spa, swimming pools & parking lots, will be owned by all condo owners.
- An owner must enter into a rental management agreement with Beach View Property Ltd. This company has been established by the developer with the prime purpose of managing the property as a hotel. BVPL already manages the existing Beach View Hotel. All management, reservations & accounting support services will be supplied as part of the agreement.
- All units are sold fully furnished to ensure uniformity of contents. The property is fully serviced to include housekeeping services in all rooms, 24 hour security & regular swimming pool & garden maintenance.
- Each owner must make his unit available for rent for 9 months of the year but has complete use of the unit for the other 3 months, based on the terms of the rental pool agreement.
- All expenses & revenue are pooled thereby offering a fair distribution of net revenues between all owners. No one unit will be favoured over another.
SCHEDULE OF FINISHES
Kitchens: Contemporary styled kitchen units, granite counter tops,
quality kitchen equipment, washing machine & dryer.
Porcelain floor tiles throughout. Stylish sanitary ware & quality faucets.
Showers in all bathrooms & all bathroom accessories.
All rooms lit with down lighters & mood lighting with side lamps
All units fully air conditioned.
All rooms wired for WiFi, cable TV & telephones.
Allocated parking for each unit