Beach View is located in a great area for excellent restaurants. In just 5-10 minutes walking distance you'll find some of the top restaurants in Barbados.
On the Water:
- Daphne's – Upscale with nightly Happy Hour! Lunch & Dinner. Sunset photo at top of page taken at Daphne's Restaurant!
- The Cliff – Superb setting & very upscale. Dinner Only.
- The Cliff Beach Club - Sister Restaurant to the Cliff - Brand new trendy spot! Lunch & Dinner
- Cin Cin - Not walking distance but only a 5 minute drive. Upscale, beautiful modern setting. Lunch & Dinner.
On the Land side:
- Cariba – Great value, local cuisine in quaint chattel house setting. Dinner Only.
- Scarlet– Great bar & cocktails, bistro style dining & mid-range pricing. Dinner Only.
- Mr. Vic – Very casual, local food with Jazz & Steel pan nights. Dinner Only.
- Roti Den – Grab & Go. Rotis are a favourite local dish & must be tried.
- Roadside BBQ – Open on the weekends, takeaway only. Great Bajan food.
The Paynes Bay Fish Market is just a few minutes’ walk & you can buy a variety of very inexpensive, fresh fish daily & try your hand at cooking like a Bajan in the kitchen in your suite!
The Holder’s Farmer’s Market is held every Sunday from 9am – 2pm. It’s a short, 5 minute drive away, or, a long walk uphill! Local food & crafts on sale & should not be missed.
The Sugar Apple Cafe on property is open every day for breakfast, lunch & dinner!
Holetown is less than 10 minutes drive from Beach View & there you will find a variety of excellent restaurants. View our recommendations here!