Beach View's 'Peace of Mind' Pledge
We reopened our hotel on 1st August 2020 & have been continuously welcoming guests into a safe & clean hotel environment. Beach View is approved as a designated holding hotel, where guests can safely quarantine in their rooms while awaiting test results. For more information on what this means, please click here.
Please note that there are different categories of quarantine for fully vaccinated guests & non-vaccinated guests. If you are fully-vaccinated & planning to stay at Beach View exclusively for quarantine, you will be required to book for a minimum of 2 nights. If you are not fully vaccinated and planning to stay with us exclusively for quarantine, you will be required to book for a minimum of 7 nights. Please contact us directly for more information.
Please also be guided by our government’s travel protocols for arriving passengers: www.barbadostravelprotocols.com. These are updated frequently & we recommend you double check these before your arrival.
With all of this in mind, we wanted to let you know what we are doing at Beach View to ensure your safety & that of our employees. Although we have always taken health & safety very seriously, we have started a more rigorous cleaning and disinfecting routine throughout the property. We have implemented several new protocols and before your arrival, we ask that you take the time to read the detailed information below this notice.
The Hut & Sugar Apple Cafe are also committed to maintaining a safe & clean environment for all, with new protocols & sanitising measures in place. Currently, The Hut is open for breakfast & lunch daily & the Sugar Apple Cafe is open nightly for dinner. Please view their page for more information.
Physical distancing practices will be in place throughout the property and we have taken the hugely difficult decision to suspend our Thursday evening cocktail party. The personal touch is the foundation on which we have grown our business & these measures are not intended to take away from this, but rather to keep yourselves & our staff safe.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Robin & Carrie Walcott
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
- For flexible bookings with arrival dates up to 30th September 2021, deposits are refundable for cancellations received more than 2 days prior to arrival date.
- We know that the world situation changes rapidly and we will continue to monitor and adapt our policies to suit.
- Staff has been trained in best hygiene practices and new cleaning procedures.
- We check the health of our employees daily by temperature checks on arrival at work.
Enhanced Cleaning & Hygiene:
- Hand sanitiser stations are in place throughout the property including reception, restaurant, gym & spa.
- Enhanced cleaning of high-traffic public areas which includes, but is not limited to, pool areas, gym, reception, lobbies & elevators.
- In your room, be assured that high-traffic items are being disinfected before you arrive including light switches, door handles, telephones, remotes.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival at the hotel as a precautionary measure.
- In-room check-in is facilitated.
- Hand sanitiser provided to guests in-room.
- Housekeepers will not enter an occupied room to clean. When inside your room, please keep the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the door & remove sign or call reception when going out.
- Facemasks are required when visiting the front desk and in other public spaces. Also, on island, facemasks are required in all public spaces.
- If you have guests visiting you during your stay, they will be required to undergo a temperature check on arrival & their contact information will be recorded by security. Unregistered guests are not permitted in rooms.
- If you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of Covid-19, e.g. fever, coughing, loss of taste or smell, please remain in your room & report your symptoms to the front desk via telephone. We will contact a healthcare provider and/or the Covid-19 hotline & be guided by their advice.
- Deep cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting & especially between seatings.
- Greater spacing between tables (a minimum of six feet between chair backs).
- Party sizes will be restricted to a maximum of six.
- Availability of food pick up onsite at the restaurant.
- Room service available, for a fee.
- Clients & staff required to wear facemasks.
- Physical distancing observed. Number of clients limited.
- Deep cleaning & disinfection of areas between treatments.
- Physical distancing observed. No more than 3 guests at one time.
- Self-cleaning. Disinfecting spray & paper towels provided to allow for self-cleaning of equipment after use.
- Cleaning & disinfecting of gym twice daily.
- The manager’s cocktail party has been suspended.
- Snorkelling equipment. Please travel with your own equipment, or, you can purchase locally.
- Beach chairs. We have small portable chairs and umbrellas that you can borrow to take to the beach. Please request them with reception.
To protect yourself & those around you, please follow our advice...
- Respect social distance
- Wash your hands often and use the provided hand sanitiser
- Follow & respect our rules throughout the property
- Report any symptoms of illness to the hotel staff
Please note that this information is under constant review so check back before you arrive for any updates.