Holetown is the island’s second largest town & it’s just a 5-10 minute drive to the north of Beach View. Holetown boasts a large selection of restaurants, shopping, nightlife & a large supermarket.
Here are our recommendations:
Dining on the water:
- The Tides – One the best in Barbados. Very upscale
- The Beach House – Casual, local food in a great setting
- Zaccios - Very casual & great pizzas. Pizza delivery option also available
Off the water:
- Nishi – Sushi & Bistro Menu
- Elbow Room – Very different. Cook your own meal on a piping hot stone. Fun for the whole family!
- The Mews – Upscale dining, great wine list
- Sitar – Delicious Indian food
- Just Grillin’ – Casual, local ‘fast’ food
- Patisserie Flindt – Breakfast & lunch. Excellent pastries
- Don’t miss Limegrove mall – Very upscale, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors & friends. Limegrove also has a selection of casual restaurants & a bar, so it’s a great place to hang out.
- Chattel Village - Inside these brightly coloured chattel houses you will find a variety of gift shops, various stores selling clothing, jewellery & beachwear & even a small café.
The popular Second street strip is great for bars! You’ll definitely need to visit these guys:
Also! Don’t forget our friends at Harbour Lights in Bay Street, about 15 minutes drive just outside of Bridgetown. They do an excellent dinner show on Mondays & Wednesdays with stilt walkers, fire eaters & Limbo dancers. The nightclub is also open after the show & on Friday nights.