Alleyne’s Bay – Just a 10-15 minute bus or taxi ride away will drop you off at Alleyne’s Bay. Here you’ll find great swimming, snorkelling and a couple of great beach bars. Perfect spot for chilling!
- Jujus Beach Bar on Alleyne's Bay serves casual lunches & deadly rum punches. Rent a chair & chill out.
- The Lonestar is just next door to Jujus & here your lunch will be much fancier. Excellent food & a beautiful restaurant. Spend the day on the beach afterwards.
- Santi – Next to the Lonestar – casual beach bar with good food. You can also rent loungers.
Carlisle Bay – 15-20 minute drive south. Long stretch of white sandy beach, great spot for snorkelling as well. Lots of small wrecks & more importantly, sea turtles!
- Try Lobster Alive for Sunday lunch with jazz on the beach
- Harbour Lights – Rent loungers, sip on cocktails & have your lunch on the beach. They also have a great dinner show on Monday & Wednesday Nights. Music, Limbo Dancers & more entertainment under the stars!
- Copacabana Beach Bar – Serviced beach. Chill on the loungers & have your lunch & drinks served to you.
- The Boatyard – Watersports, lunch, drinks & music!